You have Google search redirection problem?
Probably your computer is infected by TDL3+ rootkit.
Resolve your problem in 10 minutes
1. Check updates of the latest Reanimator. It must be 188.8.131.52 or higher version.
It is adware/spyware/virus free.
2.Open the "Virus Scan". If you will have "TDL3+Rootkit" alarm - you are infected
Get the Warrior CD here
Download the Warrior CD image and burn the ISO file using any CD burning software.
3. Restart your computer to the boot CD mode.
4. Scan using Reanimator on the CD. Restore the infected driver from backup location.
5. Reboot to the normal Windows mode.
Look at the video lesson: TDL3+ rootkit removal.
- Simple. No need to have special computer skills for rootkit removal.
- Quick. Rootkit removal in one reboot.
System requirementsWindows 9x, 2000/2003/XP/2008/Vista/Seven or higher 32 or 64 bit.
512 Mb RAM
CD/DVD drive or USB stick.
Please visit our support center: Ask your question
This solution works great. Thanks!
Works as advertised. Keep up your good work guys!