1) Enforcing Security..
Improved scanning malware.
2) Added Multi-Antivirus Scanner feature.
3) Updated Web Update component.
4) Improved compatibility with Windows Vista and Seven.
5) Fixed small bugs.
6) Enforcing Security..
Improved scanning malware.
7) All RegRun tools are digitally signed.
RegRun executable files and drivers are signed by digital sign approved by Microsoft.
"Code signing is the process of digitally signing executables and scripts to confirm the software author and guarantee that the code has not been altered or corrupted since it was signed by use of a cryptographic hash."
8) Updated design of all tools.
RegRun Platinum includes UnHackMe 5 and Bootlog XP 2.
9) Fixed small bugs.
Resolved problem with crashing if a VISTA DEP is active for all applications.
11) Enforcing Security.
Improved "Virus Scan" for detecting and removal malware used "Redirection Explorer DLL" and "Applications Paths" startup holes.
12) Additional protection.
Added feature for protection flash USB sticks and local drives against "autorun.inf" viruses.
13) More stable and safe.
Safe Deleting feature is integrated into UnHackMe and into all RegRun's features. Added new Restore Manager. Restore Manager combines System Restore, RegRun Rescue and Safe Deleting features.
14) Fixed bugs.
RegRun Rescue incorrect saving SAM registry hive.
Tested for compatibility with XP SP3, Vista SP1, 2008 Server.
16) Updated UnHackMe for resolving some BSOD problems.
17) Improved "Virus Scan" for removal Medichi rookits.
18) Fixed bug in RegRun Rescue.
19) Added detection SPTD 1.55 included into the Daemon Tools.
20) Fixed bug with wrong disk names in the Bootlog XP.
21) Fixed bug in Partizan.sys driver.
1) "Safe deleting" feature allows a user to restore the system files deleted by mistake using virus scan.
2) Updated Reanimator for fixing 2 new Windows startup vulnerabilities.
3) Updated UnHackMe for removal modern rootkits.
4) Added feature for quick disabling autorun on the fixed and flash drives (in the Start Control, "Reanimator" menu). Required for protecting against flash stick viruses.
5) Added an option for hiding Partizan welcome messages (Start Control, "Features", "Partizan" menu.
6) Updated "Detailed System Report".
1) New! UnHackMe with Partizan technology detects hidden rootkit by monitoring Windows boot process. Details …
2) Updated UnHackMe for removal modern rootkits.
3) Vista ready!
4) Changed Secure Start. Now it automatically scans for viruses before Windows starts.
5) Updated RegGuard: removed compatibility problem with Windows updating.
6) Updated "Detailed System Report".
7) Updated Auditing module. Now it fixes the registry tracer and virus scan alerts.
8) Added a way to quickly stop all monitoring functions using WatchDog.
9) Added an option to protect RegRun's features and alerts by password.
10) Fixed a lot of small bugs.
1) New! RegRun Partizan provides you a new the newest rootkit protection of the world.
2) Partizan can detect and remove rootkits before Windows starting. Partizan is a native API application that works on the early stage of Windows boot process like a auto check disks.
3) Updated for fixing new security holes.
4) Updated for compatibility with Windows Vista RTM.
5) Fixing the bugs with working under non-administrative account.
1) New! RegGuard protects Windows startup registry keys from changing.
RegGuard is included to the Standard, Pro, Gold, Platinum Edition.
RegGuard works with Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista (not 64-bit).
2) UsedFiles updated for using with Windows 2003/Vista.
3) Updated Reanimator to fix new security holes.
4) Updated Registry Assistant. It allows you to delete registry keys protected from deletion (for example: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_…)
5) Updated BootlogXP in Platinum Edition.
6) Fixed small bugs.
1) New! RegRun Platinum Edition.
Platinum Edition includes all features of RegRun Gold+UnHackMe(anti-rootkit)+Bootlog XP.
2) New feature! Disinfector.
Quick way to remove any virus.
Disinfector can deleted non-deleted files and clear the Windows startup.
Easy in use!
3) Built-in sign checker.
RegRun "What's this" feature allows you to automatically check if a file is signed by Microsoft.
4) New support center.
All RegRun's users have a way to get qualified help from Greatis
Security Team. Post your security report to a new support forum and
you will receive a solution of your problem within one or two business
days. You no need to have enough computer qualification. We will send
you "vaccine" file for auto removing all viruses from your computer.
5) Updated protection monitor.
It controls all Windows security holes.
6) Updated and improved all security tools.
1) Updated Anti-Spyware feature. Now it detects the newest spy holes.
2) Updated Registry Tracer. Registry Tracer automatically installs the traces used in the Anti Spyware module. Registry Tracer has the import and export features. These features allow you to share the traces files between the users.
3) Updated the RunGuard. It automatically detects the viruses in the CPL, PIF, BAT files.
4) Updated the Process Manager. It can distinguish the processes and the services, added additional features.
5) Updated all other RegRun’s tools.
6) Fixed a lot of small bugs.
Version 4.00 NIVA
1. New Anti-Spyware feature. Locates and kills Spyware and Adware components.
2. New "Network Connections Monitor " built into the Process Manager. It allows users to monitor network connections for each process in real-time. Works only with Windows XP or higher.
3. New "Registry Compressor " feature. It can decrease the size of the registry and the memory it uses by removing junk records from registry files.
4. New "Substitution Detector " feature added to the Trojans searching module. It fights against viruses and Trojans who have the same names as system files but located in the different places.
5. New "Recovering Winsock " feature. It allows the removing of Adware from the Winsock key in the Windows registry.
6. Improved "Process Manager ". It can terminate a process even if Windows Task Manager can not kill it.
7. New "Detailed System Report " function was added to RegRun Start Control. Complete system report in text format, which is useful for analyses by computer experts.
8. Improved "Rescue " feature. It allows the restoring of a registry backup easily from Windows.
9. Updated "File Extension Manager ". Very useful if users want to know which extensions a program uses. Changes extensions with compatibility with Windows XP Explorer.
10. Updated Application Database manager. Now this is very easy to create a memo about applications, post the memos to Greatis Software or to friends.
11. Fixed a lot of small bugs.
1) Added RunGuard feature. It automatically checks a file before its execution.
2) RunGuard uses own ScriptCheck technology to determine if a file is useful or harmless.
3) RunGuard can check Microsoft Office files, HTML files, and Windows script and batch files.
4) Added new feature "Terminate", built-in to Start Control, allows you to fully remove an application from your computer. It kills application in memory (if it is running), removes from startup, erases from disk.
5) New information panel, added to Start Control, displays detailed information and related commands about selected startup item.
6) Trojan Analyser, the best file pathfinder, now works with Windows NT4/2000/XP.
7) Greatis Application Database has been fully rebuilt to make it more useful and handy in use.
8) New tab "Shell DLLs" has been added to Windows Core Component feature.
9) This tab allows you to manage, which DLLs automatically load with Explorer.
10) Anti Replacement dialog has been fully rebuilt. Now you can see detailed information about replaced files on the information panels.
11) Improved NT services management.
12) Added additional option to launch Registry assistant: "/q". It will close Registry Assistant after displaying key in Registry Editor. For example:
regace /q HKLM\Software
13) Fixed small bugs.
1) Added New Extremely important feature for your security:
Windows Core Components.
This feature will protect you against new generation of Trojans, viruses
and spyware software. Windows Core Components is a very handy and safe tool
for manage these components.
2) Fully Rebuilt Registry Tracer.
Now it can monitor not only full registry keys and the separate registry values too.
Added registry viewer for handy use.
3) Fixed small bugs.
1) New feature added: "Remove Unwanted Explorer Windows from Startup".
2) Updated Anti Replacement feature. Added new important files to protect. Now when you click on the Allow button you will no be asked again about these changes.
3) Included Web Updated feature. It allows to be always informed about changes in the Application Database and in the RegRun Suite.
4) Fixed spelling error in Registry Bookmarks file type.
1) Version 3.40
1) Startup Optimizer! New superb feature to quickly manage Windows startup.
2) WinCleaner. Now a user may control his cookies. Also user can
set option to delete files older than NN days.
3) UsedFiles - fully rebuilt. Now it works with Windows 2000/XP.
4) Rescue. Major update! New "Autorun" option allows to automate
saving your registry (or other files). Smart backup scheme allows to
restore registry after one year!
5) WatchDog. Fixed bug with sticky menu. Added possibility to
temporary stop watching, working with Black List, etc.
6) Exlusions for Anti Replacement dialog. Prevents from annoying stopping shutting down after installing new software.
7) Quick way to add your records to Application Database. Open What's This window and type your description in memo fields.
8) Creating Control Center shortcut on desktop.
9) New design.
10) Fixed bug in RegRun query form.
11) Fixed leak memory bug in Watch Dog.
1) Added new feature "Bootlog Analyser"(Windows 9X/Me/NT4/2000/XP) to the Gold version;
2) Added new feature "Startup Analyser"(Windows 9X/Me) to the Gold version;
3) Added new features: "File Extensions" and "Restore System Files" to the
RegRun Secure Start DOS.
4) Added new feature: "Restore Default File Extensions for Execution Files"
to the Start Control.
5) Fixed bug in Start Control Black List feature.
6) Fixed bug in WatchDog checking password procedure.
7) Improved performance (Start Control).
1) Added new feature "Trojan Analyser" to the Gold version;
2) Added new feature "WinCleaner" to the Gold version;
3) Added new feature "Safe Shutdown Shortcut" to the Gold version;
4) Updated File Protection file list;
5) Updated Application Database;
6) New design for WatchDog;
7) Fully rebuilt Launch Soon. Now it may work in the system tray and edit its shortcuts;
8) Updated RunJob. Now it may work in the system tray;
9) Added compatibility with AVG antivirus;
10) Resolved the problem with working in the Safe mode under Windows 98/Me;
11) Fixed bug with Infection Detector checking in the Start Control.
1) Usability Improvement;
2) Added new feature "Black List" to the Pro and Gold version;
3) Fixed small bugs.
RegRun Security Suite 3 released.
1) Monitoring the registry keys of the file associations (exe,bat,com,pif).
These keys are often used by the Trojans and viruses to infect execution files.
2) Added compatibility with NOD32 antivirus.
3) Tested with Windows XP.
4) Fixed bug with Anti Virus integrator.
1) Monitoring of the Active Setup Registry Key.
2) Additional option that allows to launch RegRun by clicking on the WatchDog icon without confirmation.
1) VxD and Drivers viewing and monitoring.
2) File Protection uses signature checking.
3) Fixed bugs:
- Exception violation with deleting item in RunOnceEx.
- WatchDog monitoring preference.
- Incorrectly assignment of rbm extension when it's used by another program.
- Uninstallation with Windows NT/2000.
1) Smart Tips.
2) Sort Order of the startup programs loaded using registry.
3) Tracking changes of the NT services startup.
4) Access restrictions to the WatchDog: by password or by hiding the icon.
5) Greatis WebUpdate for checking new versions.
1) Anti Replacement of System Files protects your Windows.
2) Updated Application Database includes 1005 programs with description.
3) Watch Dog intercepts system shutdown and allows to manage
changes in startup.
4) Fixed bug with restoring shortcuts with Windows 2000.
1) Exclusions allow to skip unwanted Watch Dog alerts.
1) File Protection.
2) Application Database includes a lot of descriptions of the
often used programs. RegRun automatically detects many of
known Trojan programs.
3) Improved "What's this" quckly answers you what is the program
and give you the full control on it.
4) Close all opened windows by one click!
5) Bonus pack for registered users.
"Launch Soon" utility allows to make a delayed launch of the programs.
1) Feature to use shell commands (delete file, run antiviral software, etc)
directly from RegRun.
2) Fast launching of antivirus with WatchDog and Secure Start (DOS, Windows).
3) Quick antivirus testing of all startup programs and folders.
4) Auto detection of many known antiviral programs.
5) Security positioner allows to set up RegRun's security level easily.
6) Fixed bug with WatchDog ("out of resource").
1) Added reports.
2) Feature to run files.
3) Option to disable tips.
4) Fixed small bugs.
1) Antivirus monitoring system.
This is not signature scanning, but rather "infection
2) RegRun integrates your installed antivirul software to work together.
3) Secure Start Windows now works with Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0.
4) Watch Dog uses less system resources.
5) Fixed small bugs.
1) Full support of Windows ME and Windows 2000 multi-user
2) Improved Secure Start functionality within Windows 98/2000/ME. RegRun now protects you from unwanted programs and Trojans BEFORE they can launch.
This superb enhancement allows you to choose your startup profile
During loading, without restarting.
3) Clean Boot feature is now available in Windows mode.
4) Advanced tuning for power users.
5) Fixed small bugs.
1) Supports extended registry keys used in Windows 98 and Windows 2000 for startins applications (RunEx).
2) Detection and management of registry keys used for launching programs once-only (RunOnce).
Both Windows and Dos versions manage:
1.All Users RunOnceEx
2.All Users RunServiceOnce
3.All Users RunOnce
4.Current Use RunOnce
3) Selective monitoring.
4) Fast access to the scheduled tasks.
5) Full compatibility with Windows 2000.
1) "Clean Boot" feature allows you to boot in really clean Windows;
2) Startup Profiler now works in DOS mode that allows you to restore
profiles before starting Windows;
3) Startup Items editor (DOS mode) allows you to modify registry
entries and to insert new items;
4) System Files editor can modify 9 different files, such MSDOS.SYS, WIN.INI, etc.
5) "Start Control" now monitors the "Shell" parameter in system.ini.
6) Easy way for saving and restoring Registry in Windows 98.
7) RegRun vs "I love you" Trojan.
8) Add switch to Configuration form that prevents form showing the splash screen. It allows you to launch RegRun quickly and securely.
9) Added auto backup (5 copies, files begins with "backup" and "rr2" extension) of
10) Small bugs fixed.
1) Startup Configuration Profiles.
Now you can save and restore the startup configuration. RegRun saves it to the profile (file with "rr2" extension). You can easily create any configuration and choose desired one. A simple way is to create a shortcut to the profile and place it on the desktop.
This feature is wors under Windows 95/98/NT/W2K.
RegRun automatically saves current data to a profile with named "Regrun2.rr2" when you save changes.
2) Registry shortcuts.
We offer a handy way to open registry keys - registry shortcuts.
Using the RegRun Registry Bookmark you can easily create shortcuts to your favorite registry keys on the desktop and open it by double clicking.
3) New parameters for RegRun command line.
4) Feature to turn on/off/pause/copy/move with multiple items.
You can move items from one RegRun page to another (from registry to startup folder, for example).
5) Run and explore program from RegRun.
If the program is stopped but you want to launch it, select the Run item in the popup menu.
6) Live Save button.
The Save button will be embossed when you need to save your work in RegRun.
7) Small bugs fixed.
1) Eliminated problem with using clipboard in Microsoft Word on large files.
2) Corrected error with save Start Control window position.
3) Corrected error with nag screen on the Windows NT.
1) The new Registry Bookmark feature of RegRun is a straight forward,
yet extraordinarily useful feature - of which we are very proud!
Registry Bookmark allows instant access to any key in the registry.
Merely copy a registry key to the clipboard, and RegRun (if this
option is activated) will take you there and: show you the key value, and allow you to change the key value
2) Adapted to alseo work with Windows 2000.
3) Now you can terminate any task from the Process List.
4) Fancy design.
1) Process List (hot key-F6).
The process list window has two pages.
The First page, "Process list" is used to show all running processes on the computer. You will be able to see the full information about each process and DLL(s) used.
On another page, it is possible to view all DLLs loaded on your computer and all processes that use these DLLs.
It's possible to get full information about each module quickly (hot key-F3).
2) Advanced shortcut properties feature (CTRL+/).
On page StartUp folder choose the "File Info" function and you will see the property window of the shortcut. You can set the attributes, window size property, icon etc.
3) Corrected undo function.
1) Detection of the Back Orifice 2000 and all its modifications on the Windows NT.
2) Control the programs before starting Windows (except Windows NT 4.0)!
3) RegRun now fully supports Microsoft technology provided in Windows 98.
This technology prevents a program from running but does not remove it from the list.
4) New user friendly design.
5) Starting/stopping NT services.
6) Correct work in multi-user environment.
1). Incorrect uninstall of Regrun2 corrected.
2) Double nag screen corrected.
1. With detection of a change in the registry keys, pressing the button " OK! That's right " changes nothing. The program continues to locale changes. To temporarily solve a problem, manually edit and press the Save button corrected.
2. When I try to create a shortcut with the function "Add" on the popup menu, nothing changes. If I add a shortcut by clicking on icon "Add" is OK. Corrected.